Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, today went well, I think. Saw my audi and she up'd the volume on my processor. I had thought she might have set 4 new programs for in noise, music, etc. but she doesn't work that way. She likes to take it slow and added 4 new volume levels. She wants me to adjust to all sounds before taking any away, and that makes sense. I actually had to tell my hubby to speak softer tonight. Poor thing is used to talking loudly but now it sounds like shouting.
I told her about my meltdown after damaging my backup processor and she didn't bat an eye. Whew! She is going to send it off for repair/replacement and will call me when it is in and schedule my next mapping at the same time I pick it up. I got my regular processor today and love it. It is dark brown, like my hair (when I keep it colored) and blends right in. She was out of the rechargable batteries in dark brown so I will still have to use the tan ones (or switch to disposable batteries) until she orders some more. She also showed me how to replace the mic cover so I don't have another meltdown. Things still sound a bit computerized, but that is normal she said and will slowly go away. All in all, a good day for me.

No comments: