Friday, November 14, 2008

Day two

10-08-08
Slept off and on in the recliner and didn't need to take more than a few pain pills total. I just hate the additional "loopy" feeling I get from drugs more potent than tylenol, so that is all I am using now. I have stopped taking the nausea pills as well, since they aren't needed. The incision area still doesn't hurt that much but this "glasscock" pressure bandage is so damned annoying. Even though it is velcro'd they added extra surgical tape to my forehead and it pulls every time I smile or frown. I don't have a lot of energy, but over all feel good. Just watching a lot of TV and taking lots of mini naps. Hubby is waiting on me as needed, which has been kind of fun, and a change of pace. Bob has taken the entire week off from work to be home with me. Such a sweetheart.

No comments: