Friday, November 14, 2008

Good-bye icky pressure bandage!!


10-09-08
I finally get to take that nasty thing off. It has been the most uncomfortable part of the post surgery experience. Bob says my ear incision looks really good, even if my ear is all scrunched up like a cauliflower. It feels so good to have it off, and I can nap more comfortably, too. I have done a few loads of laundry, no major activity, other than cooking supper. That wasn't really hard, nor did it take long. I have even taken back the chore of feeding all my critters (dogs (2), and cats inside and out). They seem happy to have me back, so that makes me feel good. I just wish I could hear the cats purr, I really do miss that sound. All in all, I feel really good and though still kind of blah energy wise, I know I have been very lucky.

No comments: